The Commissioner for Resources Safety and Health strategic plan 2020–25 sets the direction and outlines the strategies the Commissioner will use to achieve their strategic objectives over the next five years.
Queensland's resources industries are the safest and healthiest in the world
To be an impartial, independent and expert advisor to the Minister on matters relating to protecting the safety and health of workers in Queensland’s resources industries.
- Independence and impartiality
- Fairness, equity and accessibility
- Transparency and accountability
- People and relationships
- Advise the Minister on matters related to safety and health in the resources sector
- Advise the Minister on the performance of Queensland’s resources regulator
- Engage with stakeholders to promote and protect the safety and health of people affected by the operation of the resources sector
- Operate an independent, impartial and accountable organisation
Last updated: 20 Nov 2020