The Commissioner for Resources Safety and Health strategic plan 2020–25 sets the direction and outlines the strategies the Commissioner will use to achieve their strategic objectives over the next five years.
Queensland's resources industries are the safest and healthiest in the world
To be an impartial, independent and expert advisor to the Minister on matters relating to protecting the safety and health of workers in Queensland’s resources industries.
- Independence, integrity and impartiality
- Fairness, equity and accessibility
- Transparency and accountability
- Collaboration and engagement
- Advise the Minister on matters related to safety and health in the resources sector
- Promote and protect safety and health in the resources sector
- Monitor and review the performance of Resources Safety and Health Queensland
- Establish and operate an independent, impartial and accountable organisation
Last updated: 20 Nov 2020